December 20, 2008

Finished!

I am so happy I could do the Happy Dance!
I finally finished up the Christmas table cloth I was stitching during Autumn. It is going to be a Christmas present for my sweethearts mom and got ready right on time.
I had a few difficulties sewing the whole thing together, due to I have never ever sewn a table cloth in my life before. Not all of the lines are exactly straight, but I am quite happy with the result.
Now I am just hoping that the lucky receiver likes it as well.

1 comment:

Lavendelhaus said...

Eine sehr schöne Tischdecke.Ich habe auch schon einige Tischdecken gestickt und finde es immer sehr schwer, bis zum Ende durchzuhalten. Da sich das Motiv immer wiederholt, finde ich es langweilig und es wird zum Ufo.
Deswegen sticke ich so schnell auch keine Tischdecken mehr.
Gratuliere, dass du "durchgehalten" hast. Ein tolles Ergebnis-
Bianca