February 5, 2009

Not much new

I am so sorry that I don't have much progress or anything finished to show lately. I am quite busy with my work, just finished a leather rocking chair, that I was working on lately. I am also fighting of a flue and therefore there is not much time to stitch.

I do made some progress on the Butterflies on nine-patches. All crosses and half-crosses are stitch up, just the BS are missing. But I am not a big fan of BS-stitching and there are a lot of those in this design. But I will finish it over the weekend for sure.

Than I am also stitching on a little small freebie projects from The workbasket. I am stitching this one on 28ct. light antique blue linen one over one. It's a lot more work than I expected, but I like how it turns out. I was thinking to give this one away as a gift, but I like it so much, maybe I'll keep it for myself.

No comments: