Here's what I was working on the last couple of days. This is a piece I stitched for a Round Robin, my first one ever btw. The owner requested the letter "D" with some cute attachment. As I understood the finished piece will be used for a pillow case for a little boy.
The pattern I have chosen is from Margaret Sherry and is actually a freebie available at the Cross Stitcher Magazine. They have the whole alphabet there, one letter cuter than the other.
The only change I made to the pattern is, that I changed the color of the letter form bright pink to green. I think that's more suitable for a boy.