July 16, 2009

Mary Wigham update

Hi everybody! I am back to blogging. The time with my sister and her boyfriend was just flying by. We had a lot of fun together and we were very lucky with the weather. Besides a few hours of rain the one or the other day it was very warm and we had a lot of sunshine.

I haven't had much time for stitching during that time so I can only show you a little progress. I continued stitching on my Mary Wigham Sampler and part 2 is almost done.

I love how the squirrel turned out so here is a close up.

I also started stitching the squares for 2 rounds of the Fair & Square Exchange. I'm almost done with both of them and I am trying hard to get them out in time.

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Mary Wigham is beautiful. I love the colors you chose.
Your squares are done and will be in the mail this afternoon. I wonder how long it will take to arrive?

Wendy said...

Mary Wigham is really beautiful. You did a wonderful progress already!!

Cari said...

Your Mary Wigham is just beautiful. I have everything I need to start it except time! I can't wait to start on her - hopefully soon!

Cari

Cindy F. said...

Mary is GORGEOUS!!! I love your color choices!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Your Mary Wigham is looking great! The colours are really beautiful.

Suzanne said...

You are making great progress on Mary Wigham. I really love your colour choices.

Jan said...

Daniela, that is looking ever so gorgeous!! Wonderful progress, keep it up!

The Scarlett House said...

Really, really lovely. Nice job, Daniela.