May 24, 2008

Christmas stiching!

Alright! Not enough post for just one day? I have some more. I joined another Yahoo Cross Stitch Group and this one truly makes me feel like heaven. It is called Christmas Stitching Club and guess what: they just stitch Christmas pattern all year long. Of course I started right away to dig for my old Xmas pattern and started stitching this little Santa. It's almost ready, just the hat and some read berries are missing.

Alright! Sind das noch nicht genug Posts für einen Tag? Ok, ich habe noch mehr. Letzte Woche bin ich einer neuen Yahoo Kreuzstich Gruppe beigetreten. Als wenn ich noch nicht genug hätte. Der Name ist Christmas Stiching Club und ratet mal: da werden Weihnachtsmotive das ganze Jahr über gestickt. Klar das ich da gleich meine alten Weihnachtsmotive hervorgekramt habe und diesen kleinen Weihnachtsmann zu sticken begonnen habe. Er ist fast fertig. Es fehlen noch ein Stück vom Bart, die Mütze und ein paar rote Beeren.


No comments: