June 19, 2008

Cheryl's Bouquet 1 & 2



Yesterday I stared stitching the first pattern of a new SAL.
I had a really hard time deciding what kind of fabric goes with what color. So I spread out all the options on my couch and started from there. Unfortunately there where way to many nice option and I still couldn't decide. Now I'm stitching the design in multicolor. I'm trying to assemble colors with an antique looking touch. So far I am stitching with 5 different ones, but there are some more to come.
The design is called Cheryl's Bouquet and has been designed by Marc Davis. We are stitching this pattern in my Yahoo Group Marquoir as a SAL with the permission of the Designer. But for those of you, who would like to stitch it at once, the pattern is available on Marc's homepage Needlemania

No comments: