June 12, 2008

My favorite spot to do stitching: Keravan Joki!

Do you also have a favorite spot, where you like to sit and stitch? I have one! Mine is at Keravan Joki in Vantaa, just about 30 min. walking away from my flat.


Usually I go there together with my sweetheart on the weekends, when we both don't have to work. While he is enjoying the silence and fishing.....


... guess what! I am doing cross stitching...


... or we are taking silly pictures of everything growing along the path...


... like dandelion


I just love the zoom on my camera

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi there. I put the wild flower photos on my site because they remind me of a place where I can go to escape from everything for a while. Also they are good pictures.
You can see what I get up to for a living by visiting my site at: www.lincpupco.co.uk My Sister in Law is a cross stitcher. We have some of her work at our home here in Lincoln UK. After a visit to Egypt she made us a pair of hangings with the head and shoulders of Tutenkhamun & Nefertiti. Best wishes to you and your partner.
Chris.