February 5, 2011

See the Star and other stitching....

It seems like the stitching bug bit me again. For the last couple of days, I've been stitching, stitching and stitching. I've finished today the 18th part of my See the Star Sal. Only 7 more parts to go.
I didn't like the font of the original chart that much, so I designed a different one myself.

When taking the See the Star pictures, I've also decided to take pictures of all my other projects in progress, or at least a few of them. I have way to many. 


... beginning with this one:
Sew Red by i Stitch Designs. It is one of the first chart that Carol designed and was available as a freebie. By now she made many more beautiful little sampler designs and they can be purchased here.
Sew Red by i Stitch Designs
natural rough Indian linen
DMC thread

Here is also a little update on my latest start. The mono colour designs from the blog Tantes Zolder
Design found at Tantes Zolder
40ct Newcastle linen
DMC 3033
I like stitching this one so much that I started another little piece from Tantes Zolder
Design found at Tantes Zolder
40ct. Newcastle linen
DMC 453
This design looks like one of those medieval armorial bearings with a fish on each side. So far only one fish is ready.

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Wow, those needles have been just a humming. Nice work. Your Sea the Star is coming along very nicely.

Beaupippin said...

Love the colours on your See the star. Well done on progress so far.

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on See the Star - well done!

Kim Reid said...

See the Star is gorgeous - love the autumn colors and the font you designed is perfect! I'm thinking of changing mine also :)

Cindy F. said...

OH WOW!! The colors in your SAL piece are gorgeous!! Beautiful work!!
and I do love your font with the amazing design!
Such pretty wips too!

mbroider said...

Your See the Start is precious!! Each time i look at it, I wish i had started it too. But right now i cannot focus on more BAPs...

Other WIP pics are also pretty. Let us hope your stitching continues this week too