February 20, 2012

Another Finish - Petit Sampler

I have another finished project to share with you today, and I I thought this one deserves a post on it's own. "Petit Sampler" by gazette94 is finally finished. 
I used "Cherry Cola" by Nina's threads for this one and just love how it turned out. 
At first I planed to finish this one into a box lid. I thought I could use it for storing my special threads. It has never occurred to me actually framing this piece. After all there is a lot of pink in this sampler and the Mr. doesn't like any girly-girl stuff. But when I showed the finished sampler to him he actually suggested that I should frame it.
I think a nice white antique finished frame would be perfect for this piece. 

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That is so very beautiful Daniela and certainly deserved framed and proudly hanging. Very nice work!

Irmeli said...

Congratulations on finishing such a beauty. The colours are lovely. You have also stitched beautiful gifts for your friends.

Unknown said...

Great work really well done!!!

Krista said...

Hi Daniela, I have found you thru Nina's fb posting for this beautiful stitch you did. Your blog is lovely, love all your stitching projects. Have a great day.

Crossed Yarns said...

Your finish is really beautiful. Would look very elegant framed. Congratulations

Catherine said...

Very pretty! Love the color!