February 20, 2012

Fair & Square from Pam and a finish

First of all I have to apologize if I am writing any nonsense in today's post. I came down with a very nasty flue. I am having a runny nose all the time and can barely breath, but luckily I don't have much fever.
***
So last Saturday we had another stitching gathering. This time at Mia's place. I made a little something for her as a thank you gift for hosting the meeting.
The box itself if from white painted metal and the design on the lid is from "la forêt des croix contées"
***
I have also received the squares Pam stitched for me, during the last Fair & Square exchange. She designed them completely herself. Aren't they lovely? They will make a beautiful addition to my pin cushion basket.
***
At last I have one more finished piece to show you. This design is a freebie from Passione Ricamo and is called Violet Garland. I stitched this one as a gift for a dear friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish, I love so much the miniature!