April 30, 2012

Exotic Flower

So we finally moved to the new place. Living here for already two weeks and so far we like it very much. Of course everything feels still a little strange and we have a lot more work to do before we can call our new apartment a home. But we are getting there.
Because of the moving I haven't had any time and motivation for stitching for at least a month, but last night I finally picked up that stitching needle again and made even a little progress. Some of you might remember that I wrote a review for one of Yiota's cross stitch kits a little while ago. The design I am stitching is "Exotic Flower" and it is one of the charts  based on a William Morris Design. 
I really love the pale colours in this design. It might not show on the picture but this chart has many different hues of beige. 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad to hear you are settling in. Of all the reviews I have seen, you are the first I have seen to actually start stitching! I agree, the colors really are so soft in this piece!

Virpi said...

Good Luck to your new home!

You have made beautiful stitching. Can not eait to see it ready!