August 19, 2012

Sunday progress....

... once again it is Sunday and time to show some stitching progress. I finished today the second part of the "many years ago" sampler that I am stitching as a SAL in my German stitching group.
I just love this colour combination. 

This sampler is part of my 10-hour-stitching-rotation. But since the individual sections are released every two weeks and each section is stitched in much less than 10 hours, it kind of messes up my rotation plan. I decided to squeeze the new parts in as the come.

Beside this sampler I have also worked a little on "On travel with Jane Austen". 
I truly love this sampler. It is so much fun to stitch.

2 comments:

Lumiruusu said...

Both of your WIPS are very beautifull :)
The Sampler Girl patterns are one of my favourites and who would not like Jane Austen books !! ?
:)

Marcy said...

I love the colors of your Many Years Ago sampler. And your Sampler Girl piece is coming along beautifully.