March 4, 2013

Time for Tea

Some of you might remember that I participated in the Crazy January Challenge 2012 with very little success. I finished only four out of the 15 designs that I have started. Actually if I remember, I started only 13. So I failed right from the start. 
So for this years Challenge I decided to stitch 12 WIPs.

In January I made some great progress on the Biedermeier sampler. In February I stitched a little on many years ago and for March I decided to finish "Night Time in Olde Towne" by Elizabeth's Garden. To my own surprise I stitched and finished the design in just three days. 


The design is stitched on Sajou linen in natural that I bought from Emmuli. If you would like to see a before picture of the box click here.

6 comments:

lynda said...

Wjhat a lovely piece! I don't think I've ever seen this one before...and I love your finishing too.

Catherine said...

Such a pretty piece ~ especially when I am looking for spring!

Virpi said...

Oh dear, these all new finishes are so beautiful!

Ressu said...

soooooo beautiful! Just perfect <3

Jeanny said...

What a beauty!!!

Jean said...

Lovely pieces and workd